Both of the fundraising efforts below help to fund the Taylor Metcalf Fund. All proceeds from these two programs go directly into that fund.
KROGER COMMUNITY REWARDS PROGRAM:
• Register online at krogercommunityrewards.com
• Be sure to have your Kroger Plus card handy and register your card with your organization after you sign up.
• If you do not yet have a Kroger Plus card, please let them know that they are available at the customer service desk at any Kroger.
• Click on Sign In/Register
• New online customers: click on SIGN UP TODAY in the ‘New Customer?’ box.
• Sign up for a Kroger Rewards Account by entering zip code, clicking on favorite store, entering your email address and creating a password.
• You will then get a message to check your email inbox and click on the link within the body of the email.
• Current online members: enter your email and password that is already established
• Click on My Account and use your email address and password to proceed to the next step.
• Click on Edit Kroger Community Rewards information and input your Kroger Plus card number.
• Update or confirm your information.
• Enter NPO number or name of organization 80638 for Butler County Youth Hockey Association for benefit of Taylor Metcalf Fund, select organization from list and click on confirm.
• To verify you are enrolled correctly, you will see your organization’s name on the right side of your information page.
• REMEMBER, purchases will not count for your group until after your member(s) register their card(s).
• Do you use your phone number at the register? Call 800-576-4377, select option 4 to get your Kroger Plus card number.
• Use your Kroger Plus card or alternate ID that is related to their registered Kroger Plus card when shopping for each purchase to count.
AMAZON SMILE PROGRAM:
• Log into your account on smile.amazon.com.
• In "Your Account" go to the section called "Settings"
• Click on "Charity" tab.
• Search for Butler County Youth Hockey Association for benefit of Taylor Metcalf Fund in the search box.
• When making future purchases through the Amazon, use the following link: smile.amazon.com
• Shop and place your order as you normally would; the donation will be made automatically